There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- New: Discover authentic and local activities selected by RendezvousCheznous
- There are plenty of activities on offer in July and August: Family challenges, Olympics, sports tournaments, board games, etc.
- 1 outdoor pool open from April to the beginning of November with paddling pool, solarium and deckchairs for hire
- Play area, tennis court (charges apply) and multi-purpose sports area
- 800 m from the beach and water sports centre
- You can obtain a boat licence by taking a 3-day course (4 km away)
Large infinity pool and paddling pool with panoramic view over Lérins Islands, open April to early November.
- Solarium with deckchairs (charges apply) and area for relaxing
- Unheated and unsupervised.
Pierre & Vacances and RendezvousCheznous offer activities in the surrounding area, run by local organisations:
- Scuba diving at the foot of the Esterel mountain range
- Cannes cultural and gourmet trail
- Cannes to the Lerins Islands, a day out in a catamaran
And many other activities that can be booked on the Planet Pierre & Vacances app and www.RendezvousCheznous.com
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€11/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
Your pet is important to us so an accessory kit is available for all pet requirements (from 5 nights)
The Villa Francia restaurant is located opposite reception, with an exterior, covered terrace overlooking the pool and a unique panoramic view of the sea. Open from April to October.
traditional Provençal dishes, large salads, pizzas and menus suitable for children.