There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- Large pool areas spread throughout the holiday village, a slide and a heated swimming pool open April to the end of October
- Baby club (ages 3 to 35 months), children's clubs (ages 3 to 11) and Le SpOt area for teens (ages 12 to 17)
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- A 9-hole golf course in the village overlooking the Mediterranean
- Leisure facilities: Spa, paintball area, horse riding centre, golf driving range, adventure trails, and more.
- Plenty of à la carte sporting and leisure activities to choose from
Water park in the holiday village:
In the Le Village area
- 380 m² outdoor pool (27 m x 18 m), heated and with lifeguard supervision from April to the end of October.
- Oval-shaped artificial beach (from 1.25 m to 3 m deep).
- 1,100 m² fun pool (circular / 3 m deep) with whirlpools, water jets, wave machines, slides, diving area and paddling pool (unheated) with lifeguard supervision, open mid-April to mid-September.
In the Le Hameau area
- 455 m² swimming pool (polygon shape / 26 x 17.5 m/ 0.60 m to 2 m deep) with paddling pool, open April to mid-September, no lifeguard supervision.
- Two leisure pools are open in July and August (French school holidays) designed for children, including one for babies and toddlers (reserved for children's clubs during their opening times). Two rectangular pools, one measuring 17 x 12 m and 1.10 m deep, and the other 20 x 11 m and 0.80 - 1.10 m deep (no lifeguards on site).
- To ensure availability, charges apply in certain areas (wave pool, Grand Bleu swimming pool and Le Hameau area swimming pools)
- Deckchairs, subject to availability
- Access to the pool areas for guests wearing a wristband only
Adventurer in the morning, artist in the afternoon, your children can choose from among a wide range of themed activities supervised by our enthusiastic and committed team. Your children can attend all the sessions they want to in the morning, over the middle of the day (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and during the afternoons.
Available during French school holidays (Monday to Friday) and outside French school holidays (Friday to Sunday).
Opening times: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm on opening days. Children will be also be supervised on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12.30 pm to 3 pm (meals not included).
Enjoy a 10% discount and a guaranteed place by booking children's club attendance at the same time as your accommodation!
Choose between 2 options, either 3 half days or unlimited children's clubs (available during French school holidays only).
Run by a childcare assistant, the varied early learning and outdoor group activities are organised according to age.
- French school holidays: Monday to Friday
- Outside French school holidays: From Friday to Tuesday
Opening times: 9 am to 12 noon - 3 pm to 6 pm
Please note: Supporting documents to be presented on site: Health record showing up-to-date vaccinations (measles, tetanus, polio, diphtheria before 18 months and BCG) or certificate of non-contagiousness issued under 48 hours before departure.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation. Book at the same time as your accommodation or on-site for Standard accommodation.