Accommodation for 7 nights
Opt for private rental accommodation in the Port Bourgenay Holiday Village and get access to the many activities and facilities in the village and its local area:
- Water park with 3 adult pools and 1 paddling pool with water games and 3 slides.
- Par 71, 18-hole golf course, designed by Thévenin and an 18-hole pitch & putt.
- Children aged 3 months to 17 years will find a club for them, with activities suitable for each age group.
- Introductory and improvers' tennis courses.
- Lots of water sports on the lake or at Veillon beach.
Central water park (free admission) with: 1 sports pool, 1 paddling pool for children with water games and slides, 2 circular pools.
Two other water parks are open to area residents only:
A water park for Le Moulin residents, includes: 1 swimming pool, 1 circular pool with artificial beach and paddling pool.
A water park for residents of Le Bocage, includes: 1 circular pool with artificial beach and paddling pool.
Lots of day and evening entertainment is available all season long in the holiday village:
- Family games (challenges, mini Olympics), sports tournaments for all levels (pétanque, table tennis) and "Animeros" (canapés plus entertainment).
- Discovery walks in the local area, traditional games, treasure hunts, story-time for little ones, etc.
- Lots of surprises during traditional festivals: Halloween, the "Fête de la Musique" music festival, etc.
- Evening entertainment with shows put on by entertainers and Children's Clubs in July and August, games, music, mini disco for little ones, etc.
- Evening events involving a presentation of the region and its traditions and the chance to sample local food and drink.
Discover our programme of events and our partners' activities at our Anim'Infos sessions on Saturday evenings during school holidays, or in the travel pack that will be waiting for you when you arrive.
Pet passport mandatory for entry
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights).
Please note: price varies according to the residence and subject to change
Bed linen provided: fitted sheet, sheet or duvet cover and pillowcase.
On demand nearby
The village has lots of bars.