No accommodation available for these dates
Enjoy a whole host of activities on offer in the holiday village and the surrounding area:
- An indoor heated water fun park, as well as an outdoor pool with slides, wave pool and whirlpools (open mid-June to the end of August).
- Outdoor pool heated from mid-June to August in the Maisons de la Plage area
: - The Maison des Petits for the youngest members of the family and activities run by our staff throughout the year for older children (available from April).
- Adult fitness classes in the holiday village (muscle toning, step, bums & tums, zumba, etc.)
- Horse riding, kayaking, cycling, sand yachting, golf, and a mini-farm
- 18-hole golf course on the edge of the village (special rates)
- Beaches at Fort-Mahon and Quend, accessible via the tourist train which runs in July and August, or the footpaths
Aquaclub water park, in the holiday village, open until September:
- 1 heated indoor pool (700 m²) with a wave pool, slide, whirlpool and beaches
- 1 relaxation area with sauna and hammam (charges apply)
- 1 outdoor pool with games and slides (in July/August)
- Entry conditions: Board shorts, underwear, long lycra or neoprene wetsuits, sarongs and street clothes forbidden (UV protective lycra swimsuits with short or long sleeves tolerated, lycra swim briefs or boxers above the knee and 1 or 2 piece lycra swimsuits allowed)
1 outdoor pool in the Maisons de la Plage area (open June to September, reserved for holidaymakers staying in this area)
Try our interactive treasure hunt with the whole family!
Happyz, the mischievous bee who protects the planet, guides the participants through the residence and/or surrounding areas and helps them step by step to discover the utensils and virtual ingredients to make a local speciality.
App can be downloaded on your mobile for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. Can be used without an internet connection.
The Maison des Petits is a fun and safe area, suitable for children aged 0 to 3 and open every day from 9.30 am to 6 pm.
There is lots of fantastic early years equipment (slide, kitchen, boat, etc.), games and crafts here for all your little ones to use free of charge.
Please note: Parents are responsible for supervising their children
Scientist, artist, adventurer... your children will have the choice among many themed activities supervised by our passionate animators. Depending on their desires, they are free to choose the half-day in which they wish to participate.
Available during school holidays from Monday to Friday and outside school holidays on Saturday and Sunday.
3-hour session, morning and/or afternoon
Benefit from a 17% discount and the guarantee of an available space by booking your children's clubs at the same time as your accommodation!
L'Onagre restaurant at the centre of the village, with a magnificent view over the lake (traditional and local cuisine).
There are a number of different restaurant options serving themed buffets or à la carte dishes. Sample traditional, local cuisine inspired by Picardy specialities. Takeaway food is also available.
For a hassle-free holiday, book one of our deals: full-board, half-board, or breakfast.