There is no availabilities for those dates or stay duration
Enjoy the activities available in the holiday village and surrounding area:
- Free outdoor activities*! What's on offer: Golf, mountain biking, archery, hiking, fitness and water aerobics, and more.
- The resort offers a wide range of activities
- Unlimited access to facilities: Climbing block, Beach Volley pitch, petanque playing areas, trampolines, bouncy castles, table football, table tennis tables, giant chessboard, slackline, tennis, etc.
- Heated outdoor swimming pools and a whirlpool
- Deep Nature Spa®, in partnership with Cinq Mondes
- Nursery, children's clubs and courses for young people
- Shows, evening entertainment and sports tournaments throughout the summer
*for any booking of 5 nights or more and for any person aged 7 or over. 3 free sessions from a list of outdoor mountain activities
With this personal card you can enjoy:
- 3 free activity sessions from a selection (from age 7 and above): Introduction to downhill mountain biking, fitness, golf, water aerobics, hiking, archery, etc.
- Facilities available throughout your stay: Beach volleyball court, table tennis tables, table football, trampolines, bouncy castles, wooden games, giant chessboard, tennis court, slackline and four swimming pools
Conditions: Reserved for Arc 1950 guests for stays of 5+ nights in the village and for those aged 7+.
- Partner operating independently of Pierre & Vacances, subject to changes, cancellations and additions
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
4 heated swimming pools in the holiday village.
The Deep Nature ® spa located in one of the buildings in the holiday village (Sources de Mairie), and is open 10 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 8 pm.
Relaxation room with tea room, body treatments and facials, massages, indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna, hammam.
Unrestricted access to all residents except children under the age of 16.
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.