Accommodation for 7 nights
Paris (730 km) - Bordeaux (160 km) - Spanish border (60 km)
- Motorway to Bordeaux, then take exit no.11 Vieux-Boucau Magescq.
- Follow the signs for Léon, Magescq, Soustons and Vieux Boucau.
- In Vieux Boucau, take the entrance to the Port d'Albret Nord.
- Then take Avenue des Pêcheurs (straight ahead), Avenue de Junka (straight ahead), Rue Surcouf on your left, Avenue de Gao immediately on your right, then Rue de Belvédère.
From Toulouse: exit no.6 "Peyrehorade-Hossegor-Capbreton", follow signs for St-Geours de Maremne, Soustons, Vieux Boucau.
BAYONNE TGV STATION. DAX TGV STATION.
BIARRITZ - ANGLET - BAYONNE AIRPORT (60 km).
Travel information: +33 (0)5 59 43 83 83
Connections by taxi or hire car
Arrival : 15h00
Departure : 11h00
Arrival : 17h00
Departure : 10h00
- Arrivals every day of the week subject to availability, from 3 pm.
- Departures before 11 am.
In July and August:
Sunday to Friday from 8 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 7 pm.
Saturday from 8 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 8 pm.
Closed Wednesday afternoon.
Saturday from 8 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 8 pm
Sunday to Friday from 9 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 6 pm.
Closed Wednesday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
Please note: subject to change, please contact the residence before your arrival.
Languages spoken :
Accommodation, Bed linen, Taxes and charges (excluding tourist tax and admin fee)
Escapade Maeva Package (for short 1-6 night stays only) including end-of-stay cleaning (except the kitchenette and washing up), towels are also included for short breaks (1-6 nights)
Tourist tax - Optional insurance, as defined in the terms and conditions of sale.
Approx. €1.00 per person per day.
Free for under 18s.
Payable on site.
€200 per apartment, payable on arrival and returnable on the day of departure after inventory.