Paris (900 km) - Lyon (455 km) - Toulouse (545 km)
- The A6 motorway then the A7 (Autoroute du Soleil) to Aix-en-Provence. From there take the A8 (La Provençale) to Antibes, exit no. 44
- Take the D35 towards Antibes ("Route de Grasse", then Avenue Philippe Rochat)
- At the intersection with the Boulevard du Gal Vautrin, follow the signs for "Vieil Antibes/Port Vauban"
- Take the Rue Sadi Carnot until the roundabout on the Avenue de Verdun that is opposite the marina
- Turn right at the roundabout towards "vieille ville", then the first right onto Avenue Frédéric Mistral
- Reception is at the end of the street, on the right hand side
ANTIBES TGV STATION (300 m)
NICE-COTE D'AZUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (20 km)
Arrival : 16h00
Departure : 12h00
Arrival : 17h00
Departure : 10h00
* Subject to availability, the apartment can be retained until 5 pm - Enquire at reception.
Does not concern apartments with a whirlpool bath.
Monday: 8:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
Tuesday: 8:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
Wednesday: 8:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
Thursday: 8:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
Friday: 8:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
Saturday: 8:00-12:00, 14:00-19:00
Sunday: 8:00-12:00, 16:00-19:00
Accommodation, Beds made on arrival, Bed linen, Towels, Household linen (bathmat and tea towel), Cleaning kit, 2 bathrobes, Cleaning at the end of the stay (excluding kitchenette and dishes), Basic Access WiFi (up to 5 devices for browsing, reading emails and searching), Taxes and charges (excluding tourist tax and admin fee)
Please note: Full Access WiFi (high speed internet connection for up to 5 devices connected simultaneously) included with Superior and/or Exceptional accommodation.
Not included: Tourist tax - Optional insurance, as defined in the terms and conditions of sale.
Approx. €2.25 per person per day.
Free for under 18s.
Payable on site.
A damage deposit of EUR300 is required upon arrival (bank card preauthorisation).