Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Altea Port
Holidaying at the Althea Port residence means enjoying the many sporting and cultural activities at the resort and along the Costa Blanca.
- The residence has an outdoor pool which is open throughout the summer season.
- Indoor heated pool, spa, squash, paddleboarding from the Pierre & Vacances Altea Hills Hotel, 2.5km away (fee payable).
- Numerous theme parks, including Terra Natura and Mundomar, which are open year round (except January).
WiFi in the apartments
Basic WiFi (charge applies) allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
Indoor car park (charge applies) within the residence
Subject to availability - booking recommended.
Please contact reception for prices.
Outdoor swimming pool
Swimming pool within the residence, next to the building.
On demand nearby
Several golf courses located near the residence:
- Don Cayo Golf Club in Altea la Vieja (7 km away), 9-hole course 3078 m in length, and an 18-hole course (beginners and advanced classes available) with a swimming pool and tennis courts, tel: (+34) 965 84 80 46.
- Ifach golf club between Moraira and Calpe (12 km away), 9-hole course, tel: +34 966 49 61 14.
- Villaitana Golf club in Benidorm (18 km away), two 18-hole courses, tel: +34 966 81 30 13.
- Javea golf club (35 km away), 9 holes, tel: +34 965 79 25 84.
- La Sella golf club in Denia (40 km away), 18 holes. Par-72, tel: +34 966 45 42 52.
- Oliva Golf club (55 km away), 18 holes, tel: +34 962 85 78 18.
Full information about Spanish golf courses available at: www.golfspain.com
On demand nearby
Spa Shalux Hills located in the SH Altea Hills Hotel about 3 km away (Calle Suecia, s/n - 03599 Altea Hills) open every day, tel: +34 966 88 10 06
Heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, relaxation room, facials, relaxing massages (swimming cap required), fitness area.
Please note: for guests aged 16+