Accommodation for 7 nights
Discover the best of the Basque Country during your holidays or weekend break in Arcangues. Stay at Les Terrasses d'Arcangues residence to enjoy the resort's and the region's sporting and cultural activities:
- Outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool open from May to September.
- The fine sandy beaches at Biarritz are 7 kilometres away.
- The 18-hole Arcangues golf course, with courses for adults and children aged 6+.
- Try La Pelote Basque (traditional court sport) at Le Trinquet, as well as culinary specialties.
- Surfing and water sports on a world-renowned coastline.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
Bed linen provided: fitted sheet, sheet or duvet cover and pillowcase.
Outdoor swimming pool
200 m² swimming pool (0.80 m to 1.70 m deep) with circular children's pool (2 m in diameter, 0.20 m deep) in the residence, open May to September (subject to weather conditions).
Please note: parasols and loungers, subject to availability
On demand nearby
Golf courses near the residence (18 holes):
- Arcangues golf course: Lessons available. Contact the golf course to book and obtain further information. Please note, courses are scheduled on certain dates only, tel:+33 (0)5 59 43 10 56
- Ilbarritz golf course, 4.6 km away, tel: + 33 (0)5 59 43 81 30
- Biarritz Le Phare golf course, 6.5 km away, tel: +33 (0)5 59 03 71 80
- Chiberta golf course, 8.4 km away, tel: + 33 (0)5 59 63 83 20
- Bassussary golf course, 21 km away, tel: +33 (0)5 59 58 42 42
- Hossegor Impératrice golf course, 25.8 km away, tel: +33 (0)5 58 43 56 99
- Moliets golf course, 73.2 km away, tel: +33 (0)5 58 48 54 65
The kit comprises: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel per person and 1 bath mat per accommodation.