Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- Deauville Barrière golf club with 9 and 18-hole courses, reduced prices apply
- Deauville Yacht Club, Algotherm Thalassotherapy Spa
- Tennis courts at the Club de l'Amirauté, 8 outdoor courts, squash courts nearby
- Cultural and artistic events all through the year: cinema, photography, literature, etc.
- Honfleur and the Côte de Grâce, the Cider Route, woodland villages, etc.
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is particularly attentive when welcoming little ones:
Kamishibai loans: An original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: in addition, an Aubert Baby Kit can be reserved when you book your accommodation.
On demand nearby
Deauville-Saint-Gatien-des-Bois golf course, 10 km from the residence, tel: +33 (0)2 31 65 19 99
Please note: - 20% off green fees for 18, 9 and 6-hole courses
On demand nearby
Spa Deep Nature® 1 km from the residence (Thalasso Deauville - 3 Rue Sem - 14800 Deauville), tel: +33 (0)2 31 87 72 00
Heated sea-water pool, hammam, sauna, relaxation room, solarium, cardio fitness studio, massages, and health and beauty treatments.
- Monday to Friday 9.15 am to 7.30 pm
- Saturday 8.45 am to 7.30 pm
- Sunday from 8.45 am to 2.30 pm.
- Public holidays and French school holidays (Zone C) from 8.45 am to 7.30 pm.