Make the most of the numerous activities on offer in Normandy during your holiday or weekend at the Les Embruns residence in Deauville:
- Deauville Barrière golf club with 9 and 18-hole courses, special prices.
- Sailing school at Deauville Yacht Club, Algotherm Thalasso Spa.
- Tennis courts at the Admiralty Club, 8 outdoor courts, squash courts nearby.
- Cultural and arts events all year round: cinema, photography, literature, etc.
- Honfleur and the Côte de Grâce, the Cider Route and the 'villages du bocage' (wooded countryside villages).
WiFi in the apartments
WiFi connection available in the accommodation.
Basic Access allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
Permitted on presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For unlimited holiday fun, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: charge varies for each residence and is subject to change
Activities for babies
This residence is recommended for babies and is pays particular attention to the needs of little ones:
- Families with young children will be given a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome gift, for all children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai loans: spend some relaxing time as a family in an original and fun way with this little "wooden theatre" of Japanese origin, where a succession of illustrated boards are used to tell a story.
Please note: an Aubert Baby Kit can be booked at the same time as your accommodation.
On demand nearby
Deauville-Saint-Gatien-des-Bois golf course, 10 km from the residence, tel: +33 (0)2 31 65 19 99
Please note: - 20% off green fees for 18, 9 and 6-hole courses
On demand nearby
Spa Deep Nature® 1 km from the residence (Thalasso Deauville - 3 Rue Sem - 14800 Deauville), tel: +33 (0)2 31 87 72 00
Heated sea-water pool, hammam, sauna, relaxation room, solarium, cardio-training room, massages, and customised health and beauty treatments.
- Monday to Friday 9.15 am to 7.30 pm
- Saturday 8.45 am to 7.30 pm
- Sunday from 8.45 am to 2.30 pm.
- Public holidays and zone C school holidays from 8.45 am to 7.30 pm.