Activities and services at Les Embruns
Make the most of the numerous activities on offer in Normandy during your holiday or weekend at the Les Embruns residence in Deauville:
- Deauville Barrière golf club with 9 and 18-hole courses, special prices.
- Sailing school at Deauville Yacht Club, Algotherm Thalasso Spa.
- Tennis courts at the Admiralty Club, 8 outdoor courts, squash courts nearby.
- Cultural and arts events all year round: cinema, photography, literature, etc.
- Honfleur and the Côte de Grâce, the Cider Route and the 'villages du bocage' (wooded countryside villages).
Activities for babies
Special care has been taken to make the youngest guests welcome, which is why this residence is particularly recommended for families with babies:
- Families with very young children will receive a Baby Artist tote bag as a welcome present for children aged 0 to 4.
- Kamishibai wooden theatre loan an original, fun way of spending some relaxation time with the family. In this little "paper theatre" of Japanese origin, wooden pieces move around to tell a story.
Please note: you can book Aubert baby equipment (supplement payable) at the same time as you book your accommodation.
On demand nearby
Golf de Deauville-Saint-Gatien-des-Bois golf course 10 km from the residence, tel: +33 (0)2 31 65 19 99
Please note: 20% discount on green fees for 18 and 9 holes, at 18, 9 and 6-hole courses
The kit includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person and 1 bath mat.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 dish cloth
Bread and pastry delivery
Bread and pastries every morning. To receive a delivery of bread and pastries in the morning, place your order the evening before at the reception desk.