Saint-Jean-de-Luz South West
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Eguzki
Stay at the Eguzki residence to enjoy the entertainment and sporting activities on offer on the Basque coast in Saint-Jean-de-Luz:
- The beach and its water sports are 400 m away: sailing, surfing, kitesurfing and more.
- 3 golf courses, Ilbarritz, Chiberta and Bassussarry, and golf coaching.
- Special prices for thalassotherapy at the Thalazur centre in Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
- The coast path from Bidart to Hendaye, suitable for adults and families.
- Very close to the Pyrenees Mountains and Spain.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
Available in the residence, charge applies.
The kit includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person and 1 bath mat.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 dish cloth
On demand nearby
Thalazur Centre at Saint-Jean-de-Luz 700 m from the residence (Place Maurice Ravel), tel: +33 (0)5 59 51 51 51 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tearoom, rest area, sauna, hammam, 300m saltwater pool heated to 33°C - opens onto the sea - and direct access to the beach, fitness area with cardio-training, yoga, gym, Pilates, Tai-Chi, aqua gym classes.