Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Les Jardins Ombragés
Whether you're there for a holiday or a weekend away, a stay at Les Jardins Ombragés residence offers a host of activities at Cannes-Madelieu and a chance to fall in love with the Côte d'Azur.
- Outdoor pool set in a vast garden, open from the beginning of April to mid-October.
- Horse riding, Maura Tennis Club 4km away, thalassotherapy at Cannes, hiking and mountain biking.
- Cannes-Mandelieu Riviera golf club, 2 km away.
- Excursions in the nature reserves of San Peyre and Esterel and the Ile Sainte Marguerite.
- Discover the Château de la Napoule, with its incredible gardens.
WiFi in the apartments
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Outdoor car park (charge applies) at the residence.
Please note: subject to availability - Booking recommended (please contact reception for prices)
Outdoor swimming pool
14 m x 8 m swimming pool in the residence, open the beginning of April to mid-October.
- Loungers provided, subject to availability
- Unheated and unsupervised.
On demand nearby
Cannes Mandelieu Riviera golf course, 2 km from the residence (Avenue des Amazones, Mandelieu), 18 and 9-hole courses, tel: +33 (0)4 92 97 49 49
On demand nearby
Spa Deep Nature® located in the Pierre & Vacances Premium Cannes-Mandelieu residence, 1 km away (Route de la Pinéa), tel:0 891 70 10 27
Treatment cabins, relaxation room opening onto the outside, private area with sauna and hammam.