Residence Les Platanes
Sainte-Maxime Mediterranean - French Riviera
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Les Platanes
Fancy a weekend in the Provencal sun or a family holiday? Stay at the Les Platanes residence in Sainte-Maxime to enjoy the activities and entertainment on offer at this Côte d'Azur resort:
- A bustling resort in winter as well as summer, with its restaurants and Provençal markets.
- Special rates at the Esterel 18-hole golf course and at Valescure.
- 11 km of fine sandy beaches and clear coastal waters.
- Hiking, biking and horse rides in the Maures mountain range.
- Visit the perfume factories and the workshops of Grasse and Eze-Village.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
On demand nearby
Golf courses near the residence:
- Golf Blue Green l'Esterel (745 Boulevard Darby, Valescure, Saint-Raphaël), tel: +33 (0)4 94 52 68 30.
- Golf Académie (2390 Avenue des Golfs), tel: +33 (0)4 94 44 64 65.
Note: 10% discount on the price of green fees for the 18-hole Blue Green l'Esterel golf course and Golf Académie 9-hole course.
The kit includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person and 1 bath mat.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 dish cloth