Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- A dynamic resort, both winter and summer, with restaurants and Provençal markets
- Golf courses in L'Esterel and Valescure
- Hiking, biking and horse rides in the Maures mountain range
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
Basic Access Wi-Fi (for browsing the internet, checking e-mails and using instant messaging) included.
Indoor car park (charge applies) within the residence.
Please note: subject to availability (limited space) - booking recommended (contact reception for prices)
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
On demand nearby
Golf courses located near the residence:
- Blue Green l'Esterel golf course (745 Boulevard Darby, Valescure, Saint-Raphaël), tel: +33 (0)4 94 52 68 30
- Golf Académie (2390 Avenue des Golfs), tel: +33 (0)4 94 44 64 65
Contact the residence to choose your view, orientation, floor, building and proximity to the residence reception (subject to availability).
Please note: Can be booked as of 15 days before your arrival.