Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Les Platanes
Fancy a weekend in the Provencal sun or a family holiday? Stay at the Les Platanes residence in Sainte-Maxime to enjoy the activities and entertainment on offer at this Côte d'Azur resort:
- A bustling resort in winter as well as summer, with its restaurants and Provençal markets.
- Special rates at the Esterel 18-hole golf course and at Valescure.
- 11 km of fine sandy beaches and clear coastal waters.
- Hiking, biking and horse rides in the Maures mountain range.
- Visit the perfume factories and the workshops of Grasse and Eze-Village.
WiFi in the apartments
WiFi connection available in the accommodation.
Basic Access allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
Indoor car park (charge applies) within the residence.
Please note: subject to availability - Booking recommended (please contact reception for prices)
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
On demand nearby
Golf course near the residence:
- Blue Green l'Esterel golf course (745 Boulevard Darby, Valescure, Saint-Raphaël), tel: +33 (0)4 94 52 68 30.
- Golf Académie (2390 Avenue des Golfs), tel: +33 (0)4 94 44 64 65.
Please note: 10% off your 18-hole course green fees at the Blue Green l'Esterel golf course and the 9-hole course at Golf Académie.