Residence La Baie des Sables
Les Sables-d'Olonne Loire Valley
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at La Baie des Sables
Discover the best of Vendée during your holidays or weekend in Sables d'Olonne. Stay at La Baie des Sables residence to enjoy the region's sporting and cultural activities:
- Water sports: surfing, bodyboarding, catamaran sailing, sailing, diving, etc.
- Golf courses at Port-Bourgenay (13 km), Fontenelles (23 km) and La Domangère (33 km)
- Fishing and boat trips, from Les Sables d'Olonne and to l'Ile d'Yeu.
Visit Ile de Noirmoutier with its Sealand Aquarium, only 70 km away.
- For children, there's the Sables Zoo, the Les Salines salt lakes and the fish market.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
This lively residence offers free, friendly and fun activities for all the family during the summer holidays:
- Family games: challenges, Olympic Games, and more.
- Sports competitions for all levels: pétanque, table tennis and more
- Activities for children and their parents.
You can find out the details of the whole programme of activities at reception when you arrive at the residence.
The kit includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person and 1 bath mat.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 dish cloth
Bread and pastry delivery
Make your order the evening before at reception to have fresh bread and pastries waiting for you when you wake up the following morning.