Accommodation for 7 nights
Benefit from the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- A golfer's paradise thanks to the courses at l'Esterel and Valescure
- 36 km of coast with a wide choice of over 30 beaches
- Walk along the pathways and gorges of the Esterel mountains
- A range of water sports: sailing, canoeing and sea kayaking, scuba diving, water skiing
- In summer, the guided visit to the Belle Epoque villas in Saint-Raphaël
Wi-Fi available in the accommodation
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Indoor car park (charge applies) within the residence.
Please note: subject to availability - Booking recommended (please contact reception for prices)
The residence gives guests the opportunity discover the best the region has to offer, and we can help you explore local heritage sites with:
- Excursions on foot or by bike, plus tips for choosing the best routes for getting out and about in the area.
- Cultural visits: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the main sights to see in the region.
- Exploring regional traditions and specialties: tips for finding out more about local skills: tasting, looking, learning...
- Introductory workshop: Once a week, discover examples of regional traditions and specialities, with events presented by local craftspeople or guides, in or near the residence (except during school holidays).
On demand nearby
Horse riding centre nearby:
- Les Trois Fers riding school, 9.3 km from the residence (77 Rue du Débarquement, 83700 Saint-Raphaël), explore the Esterel on horseback, tel: +33 (0)6 85 42 51 50 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Esterel Ranch is 13 km from the residence (Avenue des Golfs, 83530 Agay), horse or pony trekking in the Massif de l'Esterel mountains, tel: +33 (0)6 14 37 80 29 - email: email@example.com
Pets are welcome subject to presentation of a pet passport:
€10/pet/day (stays of 1 to 6 nights)
For carefree holidays, a kit with pet accessories is included in the price of the service (available for stays of 5+ nights).
Please note: Price subject to change