Residence Promenade des Bains
St. Raphael Mediterranean - French Riviera
Accommodation for 7 nights
Activities and services at Promenade des Bains
Whether you're looking for a holiday or weekend break, Saint-Raphaël and the Côte d'Azur offer a multitude of activities and entertainment all year round.
- A golfer's paradise thanks to the courses at L'Esterel and Valescure.
- 36 km of coast with a wide choice of over 30 beaches.
- Walk along the pathways and gorges of the Esterel mountains.
- Range of water sports: sailing, canoeing and sea kayaking, scuba diving, water skiing.
- In summer, take the guided tour of Saint-Raphaël's Belle Epoque villas.
At this residence, staff would like to show you the best of the region and will go with you as you discover the local heritage. They offer:
- Outings: tips for the best local outings, by bike or on foot.
- Many cultural tours: museums, monuments, villages, etc. Don't miss the region's must-see sites.
- Exploring the countryside: advice on setting out to discover some local knowledge: taste, contemplate, learn...
- A discovery workshop: Once a week, discover regional skills by trying an activity organised by a local guide or craftsperson, either inside or near the residence (outside of school holidays).
On demand nearby
Horse riding centre nearby:
- Les Trois Fers riding school, 9.3 km from the residence (77 Rue du Débarquement, 83700 Saint-Raphaël), explore the Esterel on horseback, tel: +33 (0)6 85 42 51 50 - email: email@example.com
- The Esterel Ranch is 13 km from the residence (Avenue des Golfs, 83530 Agay), horse or pony trekking in the Massif de l'Esterel mountains, tel: +33 (0)6 14 37 80 29 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The kit includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person and 1 bath mat.
The kit includes:
- 1 sponge
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 bottle of multi-use product
- 1 bottle of washing up liquid
- 1 dishwasher tablet
- 1 dish cloth