Enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and in the surrounding area:
- A golfer's paradise thanks to the courses at l'Esterel and Valescure
- 36 km of coast with a wide choice of over 30 beaches
- Walk along the pathways and gorges of the Esterel mountains
- A range of water sports: sailing, canoeing and sea kayaking, scuba diving, water skiing
- In summer, the guided visit to the Belle Epoque villas in Saint-Raphaël
Horse riding centres nearby:
- Les Trois Fers horse riding school, 9.3 km from the residence (77 Rue du Débarquement, 83700 Saint-Raphaël). Explore Esterel on horseback, tel: +33 (0)6 85 42 51 50 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esterel Ranch, 13 km from the residence (Avenue des Golfs, 83530 Agay), horse and pony rides in the Esterel Massif, tel: +33 (0)6 14 37 80 29 - email: email@example.com
The WiFi service included offers a "Basic Access" service that allows you to browse the web, check emails and use instant messaging.
For a faster connection (downloads, streaming, VPN access, etc.) you can select a "Full Access" connection (charge applies, to be booked at the same time as your accommodation or on site).
Take advantage of an extra half-day!
This service guarantees that your apartment will be ready at 12 noon instead of 5 pm or 4 pm for short stays (1 to 6 nights).
Please note: Subject to availability
Saint-Raphaël sailing club, 350 m away, tel: +33 (0)4 94 95 11 66
- Catamaran and windsurfing lessons for adults and children aged 8+ during the French school holidays. 3-hour sessions are also held on Saturday afternoons throughout the year.
- Private windsurfing, dinghy and catamaran lessons are also available, as are hires of windsurfing boards, funboards, dinghies, catamarans and paddle boards.
Nearby: Water sports club at St Raphaël (1 km away).