Famous ski resort of the Oisans, in Isère, Les 2 Alpes ski station offers a vast ski area with 425 hectares of marked pistes (10 hectares no groomed) between 1,300m (Mont de Lans village) and 3,600m altitude (glacier). The high summits surrounding the station are a fantastic asset as they guarantee the possibility of skiing on natural snow all year round, both in winter and summer: NATURAL SNOW GUARANTEED.
« FAMILLE PLUS Montagne » is the first and unique national tourism label to approve the facilities and services available to families with children staying in French tourist destinations. It is recognized by the French Ministry of Tourism.
Large ski area
A resort accessing a large interlinked ski area with a common area pass.
New snow sports
Resort with specialist instructors, specially equipped for riding the snow in all its' forms (snow park, boardercross, etc.) For everyone from beginners to experts...
Resort Les 2 Alpes
Last snowfall 28 Apr 2017
from N.C to N.C
Opening hours of the ski lifts
of 10h00 at 17h00
Return to the resort by ski
no. Return to the resort is not guaranteed or does not exist
Grenoble Isère : 120 km
Lyon-Saint Exupéry : 160 km
Genève-Cointrin : 220 km
Grenoble : 70 km
Bourg d'Oisans : 23 km
Grenoble : 70 km
Lyon : 180 km
Activities and events
Huez and Oisans Museum
Museum of history and traditions.
The Huez and Oisans museum is situated in what used to be known as the Hôtel des Lacs, one of the first ever hotels to be built in this part of the Alps (the historic centre of the ski resort).
Made up mostly of archaeological collections obtained during the Brandes excavations in 1977, the museum truly reflects the history of popular arts and traditions in the region. It was the first museum ever established in Oisans, inaugurated in 1982, and prized by the Musées de France associated in 1985.
Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption de Monêtier-les-Bains
Near the slopes of Serre-Chevalier.
Built in the 15th century, the Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption church in Monêtier-les-Bains was restored in 1851, as shown by the Latin inscription in the Romanesque entrance. Topped by a high steeple with windows, this church was considerably damaged during the wars of religion. Since 1913, it has been listed as a Historic Monument and has kept its rich liturgical and artistic heritage as well as first class furniture.
No information provided