Terms of the offer
In the event that you make a booking for a residence on www.pierreetvacances.com and within 7 days following your purchase and at least 30 days before the start date of your holiday, you find a lower price for the same deal on www.pierreetvacances.com or on another website, we promise to offer you the same price. This offer is valid for bookings made on www.pierreetvacances.com, at the reception desk of one of the residences offered on www.pierreetvacances.com, or via the Pierre & Vacances Group call centre. The lower price stay must be available on the other site on the date of the request. The price of the stay booked on www.pierreetvacances.com does not include admin fees. Offer not valid on flash sales or packages.
Scope of the offer
The "Best Price Guarantee" offer (hereafter referred to as "the offer") is valid only on bookings made for the residences of Pierre & Vacances, Maeva, Pierre & Vacances Premium and Pierre & Vacances Holiday Villages in France (excluding, notably, bookings for the residences of Adagio, Center Parcs, Sunparks and Citéa), which have been confirmed with a confirmation number provided at the time booking.
Services covered by the offer
The offer is valid for accommodation only and does not include admin fees, additional services or transportation expenses. It applies only to an identical stay i.e:
• Identical residence, brand and type of apartment
• Identical start date, end date, and duration of stay
• Identical terms of sale (and, in particular, terms governing the deposit, payment, cancellations and changes to bookings etc.)
This offer applies only to accommodation at prices for private buyers which are available at the time of the booking. It excludes:
• "Group” and "Works Committee" prices
• "Company" and "Long Stay” (over 28 nights) prices.
• Package deals and private sales
• Offers reserved for members of the loyalty programme
• Coupons, promotional codes, gift vouchers and holiday vouchers
• Offers reserved for staff of the Pierre & Vacances Group and its partners.
Request handling procedure
The request must be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days following the booking date on www.pierreetvacances.com/gb-en/ and at least 30 days before the start date of the holiday. The e-mail must include the following:
• a copy of the booking confirmation from the site www.pierreetvacances.com/gb-en/
• a screen shot of the page of the competitor's website or of the www.pierreetvacances.com/gb-en/ site displaying the offer at a price lower than that paid.
• the screen shot must be the final step of the order process of the third-party site (last step before payment) and include all items constituting the order.
We will check your request and if all terms of the offer are met we will deduct the difference in price from the cost of your stay.
We will send you an email confirming this or if the conditions are not met rejecting your request. The Pierre & Vacances Group may use any means to verify the existence of the lower price offer. If the offer is valid, we will send you your travel documents showing the reduction applied.
If you have paid for your stay in full we will refund the difference. Incomplete requests or telephone requests will not be considered.
Exclusions of liability
The Pierre & Vacances Group shall not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the cancellation of a booking on a website other than a Pierre & Vacances site, including cancellation fees etc. The Pierre & Vacances Group reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time.